22 Jan 2013

4.My daily routines


My day:
I usually get up at half past seven, and then I have a shower at quarter to eight, after that I get dressed. I have breakfast at eight o'clock, I eat cereals and milk. Then I go to school at thirty-five to nine. The school starts at nine o'clock. There we study a lot of subjects. At 2:00 I have lunch at school, in the canteen. The school finishes at 5:00 and then I go home, there I have a snack, and then I do my homework. When I finish, I chat on the internet, with my friends. After that I have a dinner at 10:00 and later I go to bed at 11:00 o'clock.

My week:
Every Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays I go to the rowing training. And on Friday I have French classes.

My weekend:
On Saturday I go to the club for rowing training at about half past nine. And on Sunday I study and relax.

My favorite day:
My favorite day is Saturday. I usually get up at eight o'clock, and then I go to the rowing training. Then at two o'clock, I have lunch. After that I watch the TV and chat on the internet. In the afternoon I do my homework. I have dinner at half past nine, then I watch TV, and I go to bed at about 11:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment