24 Oct 2013

1.My last summer

WRITING:


-SPANISH CHAMPIONSHIP:
On  July, I was in the rowing Spanish Championship in Banyoles. I rowed with 3 more girls, Laura, Alba and Marta, and in the competition I rowed against Laia Tortós, Laia Arnau, Marina Marcé, Laura Boix and 10 more tripulations. The competiton was very good for us, and finally we were third of Spain.

-PARIS:
I went to Paris for 10 days with my sister, Elisabet Planas and my teacher of French, we visited a lot of museums, the Tour Eiffel at day and at night, Moulin Rouge, and a lots of interesting places.                                             


Those days I learned a lot of French, because we speak all day in French.

-ROSES/ BANYOLES:
After Paris I went two weeks at Roses, with my dad and  my sister, we went every day in the morning at the beach, and in the afternoons my sister and I we go to the swimming pool of my house, or the summer homework...
And the two last weeks we stayed here, in Banyoles, and we prepared all things to start school, and just enjoyed the last days of summer.


I DIDN'T FIND MY VIDEO ON THE INTERNET, SO I COULDN'T PUT IT HERE.


CLASSMATES:

Maria S: She spent the most of her time in Banyoles. She went to Caldea and to Platja d'Aro, too.
Núria J: She went to Ibiza and to the National Catalan Day.

Xènia T: She wento to English lessons, to les Fonts del Llobregat and to the Salt Sellent.
Elisenda V: She spent 1 week in Arcada, 1 week in London and 3 days in Palamós.
Xènia S: She had a great time in Lourdes, and in July, she did a Musical in the Ateneu

Laia t: She went to rowing championship and she finally went first.
Quim T: He went to tennis campus.
Cèlia E: She went to a English summer camp.
Laura T: She training all July.
Jordi Ll: He met with his friends.
Clàudia V: She went to an English camp, Carcassone, Pals, and PDA.
Maria P:She whatch "This is us" this summer.
POWERPOINT:


No comments:

Post a Comment